deliciousbalm

a thirtysomething's life musings

Name:
Location: Sorsogon City, Philippines

Monday, April 10, 2006



here are some of my books. some of these (like the right to privacy, the joys and challenges of motherhood, memories of midnight) are borrowed from family & friends. i'll make sure to return them before the year ends. =)

i can't think of any valid reason why it took me sooooo long to write here again. but my church work occupied my days. oops! my year, to be exact. i had no time to jot down even a line or two. now, i will not promise to do this regularly, as promises are made to be broken. look what happened before!

my books inspired me to write again. the last time i told you about my bestfriend's gifts for me arriving soon: the woman in white & a tree grows in brooklyn. they're now with me but i still haven't read them. same old reason...not enough time to indulge myself.=(

luckily (i think the universe always conspires with me...everytime i think of a book, it will definitely come my way in, not more than, three month's time...thanks GOD!), i was able to add to my collection by going to second-hand book sales here in my place.

i now have the golden notebook, on death & dying, pride & prejudice (read it long ago, borrowed it from a friend), etc. gotta go. i'll check some more of my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home