deliciousbalm

a thirtysomething's life musings

Name:
Location: Sorsogon City, Philippines

Monday, April 17, 2006

balay buhay





this very serene place in my beloved province of sorsogon, near the world-famous bulusan volcano and lake, is a paradise.

balay buhay is the venue for the monthly meeting of a group i belong to. it helps me a lot to relax. once you set foot in the property leading to the main big kubo you can't help not to be "transported" to a bygone time.

see for yourselves... check out the pics i took the last time i was there last march.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olho Atento said...

My Dear,
I visited u and I'm waiting the same.
Let's change experiences and so on.

my tankfull

Soberano Canhanga, from Angola

9/23/2006 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home